CLICK ON TRAVEL GUARD TO BOOK INSURANCE!
Travel insurance can provide you with the best coverage for medical expenses, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage damage, medical evacuation, and much more. Plus, with every Travel Guard insurance plan, you will also receive 24-hour travel assistance.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early, or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
1) It's 10pm, and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
2) Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
3) Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
4) You're involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
5) If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
6) You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
7) Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?