Fall Foliage of Canada/New England
New England and eastern Canada possess an unmistakable charm all their own, with their distinctive history and natural beauty, and there's no better time to visit than the fall.
The foliage is brilliant in every imaginable color, lighthouses dot the coastline, and there's always an authentic lobster bake to be savored! Lobster bibs included.
Many cruise lines offer Canada/New England itineraries. Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines offer these features on their sailings:
- Retrace American history on Boston’s three-mile Freedom Trail
- Mountain bike through the raw beauty of Acadia National Park
- Find steals in Freeport at the world-famous L.L. Bean® and over 100 other shops
- Sail the coast of Nova Scotia in a 63-foot schooner
- Taste the true flavors on the Northeast at an authentic Lobster Bake
- Discover Quebec’s breathtaking 272-foot Montmorency Falls
Let our cruise specialists assist in planning your fall cruise vacation to Canada/New England!